During Week 8 Andrew:
-Stays up so much at night. He is basically up from 6-11pm and gets super cranky but doesn't want to nap during those hours.
-Has scheduled himself to wake up every night at 2 and 5 to eat. Without fail he is up at 2 and 5 every night except 1.
-slept from 9-4 on Tuesday night. Just the 1 night. We tried giving him an earlier bed time and it seemed to work to break his habit, for one night. Then, it was right back to 2 and 5. I was one EXTREMELY exhausted momma. For. Sure. But, I just told myself that as much as I wanted the habit to break that at that point, he needed me and he "needed" to be up.
Loves napping in your arms. So sweet.
I'll just nap here.
Big Sister loves him.
No comments:
Post a Comment